Betboro is a bookie of international repute that is licensed to operate in Ghana. Mobile money deposit is an integral feature of betting sites in Ghana and this Bookie offers a variety of mobile deposit methods with which customers can fund their Betboro betting account. . Therefore we will delve into the Betboro deposit options available and how to deposit money in Betboro in great details.
Are you on the lookout for the deposit methods of another bookie in Ghana? We recommend you take a look at the betway sportsbook and offers. We have a comprehensive guide on betway paybill Ghana right here.
Betboro Ghana deposit options 🇬🇭
Mobile money payment is well developed in Ghana, and Ghanaians are well at home with making payments whether for the purpose of betting deposits or other forms of transactions. To this end, Betboro has seamlessly integrated mobile payment solutions on its platform. Having said that, it is important to state that Betboro customers have primarily three deposit options to use when looking to fund betting accounts.
These betboro deposit options include MTN mobile money, Vodafone Cash and Airtel Tigo respectively. With the availability of these three options, Ghanaian punters are adequately covered in terms of funding their Betboro account. This is because all three mobile money services in Ghana are available to customers.
These mobile money services have codes that are peculiar to each of them. To initiate a deposit process on Betboro, you have to dial this code of your preferred deposit on the phone number associated with your betting account. You can obtain the codes from the mobile money service providers or from Betboro. The mobile phone number with which the customer registers will be the number used in executing mobile money deposit irrespective of the mobile money choice of the customers.
- MTN Money: min. 10 GHS – max. 2,000 GHS – immediate – No service charge
- Vodafone Cash: min. 10 GHS – max. 4,800 GHS – Immediate – No service charge
- Airtel Tigo Money: min. 10 GHS – max. 2,000 GHS – immediate – No service charge
How to deposit in Betboro with MTN Ghana Mobile Money
MTN mobile money is the biggest mobile money service provider and also the biggest in Ghana. They have been operating in the Ghanaian Telecommunications market for about a decade. Their coverage of the West African country is second to none and they have an extensive network of agents, making them a lot closer to the people. Customer can register for the service via their mobile phones or through any of their agents scattered around the country. MTN mobile money is fast, secure and convenient.
As it is generally with Mobile money deposits, the deposit sequence with MTN mobile money is quite straightforward and hassle-free. Below are the steps to follow to fund your betboro betting account.
- Dial the string *170# on your MTN mobile number
- Select the Option – ‘Paybill’
- Thereafter, select ‘General Payments’
- Enter Payment code – betboro
- Fill in the amount you wish to deposit
- Enter the reference – betboro
- Enter your MTN mobile money PINto confirm payment
- You will receive an SMS to confirm the transaction
How to deposit in Betboro using Airtel Tigo Money
Airtel Tigo emerged in 2017 when there was a merger between Airtel and Tigo. Needless to say, their mobile money services were merged to birth Airtel Tigo mobile money. They are now the third-largest mobile money operator in Ghana. Their service is accessible in most part of the country.
To fund your betboro betting account using Airtel Tigo Money, you have to follow the processes highlighted below:
- Dial *500# on your mobile device housing your Airtel mobile phone number
- Select the ‘Buy Goods’ option
- Select the ‘Others’ option
- Enter the Merchant Name as ‘betboro’
- Thereafter, input the amount you want to deposit
- Fill in the Reference as ‘betboro’
- Then, enter your Airtel Money PIN to complete the transaction
- You will receive an SMS confirming the transaction is successful
How to deposit with Vodafone Cash in Betboro
Vodafone Cash Mobile money is owned and operated by Vodafone. Vodafone Cash was introduced to the Ghanaian market in 2015 and it has grown to become the second biggest money service provider in the country. It has over 2 million subscribers and they have a particular appeal with rural dwellers who have taken a liking to the service. As a result, with Vodafone cash, you can deposit funds into your betboro account with Vodafone cash wherever you are in Ghana.
Customers should not encounter challenges when using Vodafone Cash, as long as all the required details are available and the deposit sequence is orderly.
So, to use this betboro deposit option, follow the guidelines listed below:
- Dial *110# on your Vodafone mobile number
- Select the ‘Make Payments’ option
- Click on the ‘Fun and Games’ option
- Select option number 2 – “Bookmaker”
- Input the Payment Reference as ‘betboro’
- Then, fill in the amount you wish to deposit
- Enter your PIN to complete the transaction
- After, you will receive an SMS confirming the transaction is successful
Punters can fund their Betboro Ghana accounts only via mobile money available on their stable. That means to wager on the Betboro Ghana sportsbook, customers have to fund their betting accounts with any of the three mobile money betboro deposit options.
Other payment methods such as E-wallets, Debit/Credit Cards and Bank transfers are conspicuously missing. However, Mobile money is popular and widely used in Ghana. Still, Betboro customers do not have a shortage of deposit options to choose from given that mobile money payment is a mainstay in Ghanaian society. Mobile money services are used for many other purposes such as payment of bills, sending and receipt of funds in the West African country.
Another reason responsible for the adoption of mobile money deposit methods by Betboro is that the convenience that comes with using mobile money is unrivalled. Betboro is aware of this, and it is no surprise that betboro deposit options are predominantly via mobile money.
There are other substitutes for mobile money payments in Ghana. We have done the heavy lifting for you by highlighting how to deposit money in betting sites in Africa for you.