Betking is a top tier bookmaker across the landscape of Nigeria. Since their entry into the online betting industry in Nigeria, they have constantly provided top-notch sports betting solutions. Aside from a large sportsbook and competitive odds, there is a diverse array of payment methods available to users.
One of the things we like about this bookmaker is that they have their payment methods spot on. This is not peculiar to Betking alone and you can find similar betting payment methods for other bookies on our homepage. But, the focal point of this article will be Betking deposit methods.
In terms of payment methods, Betking is up there, and there is no shortage of options for customers. Betking deposit methods are varied and they cover the more popular payment methods for Nigerian customers. The options range from Interswitch webpay, Quickteller web, Paydirect Bank Branch, Opay App, GT Online Bank transfer, GTpay, Quickteller ATM deposit, Zenith Bank Mobile transfer,eMailMoni, UBA USSD as well as GT USSD. So in this article, we will show you how to deposit on Betking with different deposit methods in a step by step manner.
List of Payment Methods available on Betking Nigeria
It has been established that Betking has a variety of deposit methods. No matter what your preferred payment method is, there is always a payment method that suits your needs. Below are the payment categories available to Betking users:
- Paydirect Bank Branch
- Bank Instant Deposit
- Payment Systems
- Bank Apps
- ATM Deposits
- USSD Payment
Paydirect Bank Branch
Betking customers can make payments into their betting account at any of the Commercial Banks that support the bookmaker. Betking has an existing working financial relationship with some of the top end Banks in Nigeria. Although you will not have the luxury of making a payment within the confines of your home or offices, it is still a very good deposit option. We have listed some of the Banks below.
- Zenith Bank – Min. ₦ 100 – Max. ₦ 10,000,000 – Instant – Fees – None
- Polaris Bank – Min. ₦ 100 – Max. ₦10,000,000 – Instant – Fees – None
- UBA Bank – Min. ₦ 100 – Max. ₦ 10,000,000 – Instant – Fees – None
- GTB – Min. ₦ 100 – Max. ₦ 10,000,000 – Instant – Fees -None
- Keystone Bank – Min. ₦ 100 – Max. ₦ 10,000,000 – Instant – Fees – None
- Heriatge Bank – Min. ₦ 100 – Max. ₦ 10,000,000 – Instant – Fees – None
- Ecobank – Min. ₦ 100 – Max. ₦ 10,000,000 – Instant – Fees – None
- Access Bank- Min. ₦ 100 – Max. ₦ 10,000,000 – Instant – Fees – None
- Sterling Bank – Min. ₦ 100 – Max. ₦ 10,000,000 – Instant – Fees – None
Bank Instant Deposit
This is also a Bank deposit, but it could take up to 24 hours at times for funds to be reflected in your account, and it is only limited to four Banks with specific products for payment namely (UBA Collect, Polaris Collect, GTB and Zenith Xpath). You have to make a point of duty to inform the teller of your preferences for these products.
- Zenith Xpath – Min. ₦ 100 – Max. ₦ 10,000,000 – May take up to 24 hours – Fees – ₦50 Service charge
- Polaris Collect – Min. ₦ 100 – Max. ₦10,000,000 – May take up to 24 hours – Fees – ₦50 Service charge
- UBA Collect – Min. ₦ 100 – Max. ₦ 10,000,000 – May take up to 24 hours – Fees – ₦50 Service charge
- GTB Xpath – Min. ₦ 100 – Max. ₦ 10,000,000 – May take up to 24 hours – Fees – ₦50 Service charge
There has been a surge in the number of Payment Gateways in Nigeria currently and Paystack, Flutterwave and Quickteller are the leading payment platforms in the country. However, only Paystack and Quickteller payments have been integrated into the Betking platform.
- Paystack-Min. ₦ 100 – Max. ₦ 10,000,000 – Instant – Fees – No Transaction fee
- Quickteller-Min. ₦ 100 – Max. ₦ 10,000,000 – Instant – Fees – ₦ 100
Opay is an online mobile payment platform used widely in Nigeria. You can pay for a variety of bills ranging from transportation, phone, internet data service, Television and even deposit into betting accounts. It is available on both Android and iOS devices, so, there is no limitation for punters with mobile devices.
This payment method is an alternative betting payment platform and its use is growing due to periodic bonuses and discounts.
- Min-₦ 100 – Max. ₦ 10,000,000 – Instant – Fees – No Charges on Opay
Commercial Banks in Nigeria are regularly developing apps and improving on the existing ones to facilitate easier financial transactions. These Apps are now part of the everyday life of the average Nigerian. These Apps are used to offset different bills including gambling deposits. Betking recognizes this, and they have some of the Bank Apps available as payment options for Nigerians.
- Access Bank Mobile App – Min. ₦ 100 – Max. ₦ 3,000,000 – Instant – Fees – ₦ 100
- GTBank Mobile App – Min. ₦ 100 – Max. ₦ 3,000,000 – Instant – Fees – ₦ 100
- Zenith Bank Mobile App – Min. ₦ 100 – Max. ₦ 3,000,000 – Instant – Fees – ₦ 100
Due to the robust financial system and a high number of Commercial Banks operating in Nigeria today, therefore, so many Automated Teller Machines (ATM) practically everywhere you look in the country. Consequently, ATM deposit is one of Betking payment methods that is quickly catching on.
- Quickteller Betking ATM Deposit: Min. ₦ 100 – Max. Max. ₦ 10,000,000 – Up to 24 hours at times – Fees – ₦ 100
The growth in the use of Mobile phone usage and Finacial technology (Fintech) in Nigeria has, in turn, spurred the growth of mobile payment methods. People can now pay for goods and services right from the mobile devices on the palm of their hands. The Unstructured Supplementary Data Service (USSD) is a very popular and efficient method.
The Betking USSD deposit option offers Speed, safety and convenience. Below are the USSD payment options available to you on Betking Nigeria with facts on minimum, maximum and processing times.
- GTBank USSD – Min. ₦ 50 – Max. NGN 200,000 per transaction – Instant – Fees – ₦ 20
- UBA USSD – Min. ₦ 50 – Max. NGN 200,000 per transaction – Instant – Fees – ₦ 20
- Zenith Bank USSD – Min. ₦ 50 – Max. NGN 200,000 per transaction – Instant – Fees – ₦ 20
How to fund Betking account with Paydirect Bank Branch
- Visit your Bank
- Fill in the deposit slip
- Leave the account number space blank
- Fill in your User ID (6 or 7 digits) as reference number
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Once payment is made your account will be credited
How to deposit into Betking account with Bank Instant Deposit
- Visit a branch of any of Zenith, GT, Polaris or UBA Banks
- If Zenith or GT, ask for Xpath, if Polaris or UBA Collect if you use either of them
- Input Account number as Betking (For Zenith Xpath, write 1130076192)
- Fill in your customer ID
- Input details like name, phone number and deposit amount
- Once payment is made, it will reflect in your account
How to credit Betking account using Paystack
- Select paystack as your deposit method
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Select your deposit medium (Card/ Bank)
- Tap the ‘Accept’ button
- Enter the four-digit password sent to your phone
- Complete transaction
- Deposit is instant
How to deposit money into Betking account with Opay
- Launch the Opay app on your device
- Select ‘Betking’
- Enter your User ID
- Your username and the transaction amount will be displayed for you to verify
- Select a payment method and click ‘Pay now’
- Once successful, your transaction status will be displayed
How to fund Betking Account Using Bank Mobile App
- Log into your Bank mobile App
- Click on the ‘Menu’ button
- Select ‘Payment and collection’
- Choose the category ‘Gaming/Lottery)
- Select biller ‘Betking’
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Enter your User ID
- Click on continue and your account will be credited
How to deposit money into Betking account at Quickteller ATM
- Find any Quickteller ATM enabled ATM
- Insert your Debit card (ATM Card) and enter your PIN
- Choose ‘Paybills’ or ‘Quickteller’ depending on the ATM
- Select your account type (Savings or Current)
- Enter merchant code (04314801)
- Input your User ID as the reference number
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Fill in your phone number and click proceed
How to fund Betking account with GTBank 737 USSD
- Dial the USSD string *737*50*Amount*153# on your mobile device
- Input your Betking User ID (6 or 7 digits)
- Enter PIN or the last four digits of your GTBank debit card
- Proceed with payment and a notification will be sent to you
How to deposit on Betking using UBA *919# USSD
- Dial the USSD string *919*26*Amount# on your registered mobile number with UBA
- Input your PIN
- Select the account number you want to debit for the payment
- Enter your User ID
- Verify your details
- Input the amount you want to pay
- Once your transaction is successful, you will be notified
Betking Nigeria has an impressive array of payment methods, and that is one of the reasons they are highly revered in the Nigerian online betting industry. Although they are not alone in this regard. Bet9ja is another top bookmaker with a vast collection of deposit methods.
BetKing has quickly grown into one of the popular betting sites in Ghana. In addition to its excellent offerings, it entered a mega sponsorship deal for the Ghana Premier League in 2022. This will continue to endear it to football and betting fans all across Ghana.
BetKing Ghana has done well on the payment methods front. Customers in Ghana can fund their Betking accounts through debit cards as well as mobile money options.
- Debit cards – Visa and Mastercard
- Mobile money – MTN, Vodafone, Airtel-Tigo
Visa and Mastercard
Visa and Mastercard debit cards are a universally accepted payment method that is highly accepted in betting. They are linked to individual’s bank accounts and allow for making of large deposits per transaction. You can use your Visa or Mastercard debit card to make instant deposits to your Betking Ghana betting account.
- Visa & Mastercard – min. GHS 0.10 – max. GHS 15,000 – instant – no charges
BetKing Ghana allows for mobile money payments from the 3 leading mobile money providers in Ghana – MTN, Vodafone, and Airtel-Tigo. Since mobile money is the most popular for betting deposits, BetKing Ghana is able to cover nearly all betting customers with these payment options.
- MTN – min. 10 GHS – max. 2,000 GHS – instant – no fees
- Vodafone – min. 10 GHS – max. 4,800 GHS – instant – no fees
- Airtel-Tigo – min. 10 GHS – max. 2,000 GHS – instant – no fees
How to deposit on BetKing Ghana
Follow these steps to fund your BetKing Ghana account:
- Log into your Betking account and select the ‘Deposit’ button
- Choose your preferred deposit method
- Enter the amount to wish to deposit and tap the deposit button
- You will receive a One Time Pin authorization code on your phone
- Enter the One Time Pin in the space provided
- Tap the ‘Verify’ button to proceed with the transaction
- Follow the prompts on your phone to complete the transaction
Deposits on BetKing Ghana are instant and free using all the payment methods listed.
BetKing has quickly established itself as one of the leading betting companies in the Kenyan market. BetKing Kenya has won many customers with its excellent betting services, huge offers and rewards, It was the title sponsor for the Kenya Premier League in 2020-2021.
BetKing Kenya allows for deposits through the highly popular Mpesa mobile money service. Many betting customers use this as their preferred method so there are not many complaints about the lack of other options. You can deposit money to your account using the Betking Mpesa Paybill 290690.
- Mpesa – min. KES 100 – max. KES 150,000 – instant – no fees
How to deposit to Betking account using Mpesa Paybill
Here are the steps to follow to fund your Betking account using Mpesa:
- Go to Mpesa menu and select ‘Lipa na Mpesa’
- Enter the Betking Paybill number 290690 as the Business Number
- Enter ‘BETKING’ as Account Number
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit to your BetKing account
- Enter your Mpesa PIN number and confirm the transaction
- You will receive notification text messages from Mpesa and BetKing Kenya that the transaction is complete
Mpesa deposits are instant and the service is very convenient to use.
Betking deposit methods – FAQ
Betking allows you to deposit through the following payment methods:
Nigeria – Opay, ATM, Bank Apps, Bank deposit, USSD and many more.
Kenya – Mpesa mobile money
Ghana – MTN, Vodafone, and Airtel-Tigo mobile money
The minimum deposit amount for Betking is as follows:
Nigeria – ₦100
Kenya – KES 100
Ghana – GHS 10
The BetKing deposit limit will depend on the payment method you are using:
Nigeria – N10,000,000
Kenya – KES 150,000
Ghana – GHS 15,000
Deposits to BetKing Kenya and Ghana are free. In Nigeria, some deposit methods charge a fee.
Bank instant deposits – ₦50
Quickteller – ₦ 100
Bank apps – ₦ 100
ATM deposits – ₦ 100
USSD payments – ₦ 20