Betwinner is growing in leaps and bound in the countries they operate on the African continent. The reason for this is not far fetched, as they continue to provide world-class betting solutions for their customers in countries like Nigeria and Kenya. Beyond looking for attractive odds and promotions, Online bettors place emphasis on the withdrawal options available before settling for a bookie. Naturally, customers lean towards the bookie which offers a fast and convenient method that allows them to get their winnings without additional cost.
Betwinner is a highflier for prompt and stress-free payout and we will guide you through the process of how to withdraw money from betwinner in this article. If you want to learn more about the bookie’s payment methods for adding money to the account, you can find all available betwinner deposit methods here.
|betwinner withdrawal methods|
|Kenya 🇰🇪||Uganda 🇺🇬|
|Nigeria 🇳🇬||Tanzania 🇹🇿|
If you are yet to register an account with Betwinner, we can offer a special bonus code for customers who deposit to Betwinner for the first time. If you use our DIBSA promo code, you receive a 30% top up in addition to the 100% signup bonus in your country’s currency.
|EXCLUSIVE BONUS CODE 30% TOP UP|
|Get a special sign-up bonus at Betwinner by using our exclusive promo code|
How to withdraw money from Betwinner from Kenya 🇰🇪
Kenya is a leading country in terms of mobile money utilization, as mobile money is used by an astounding 85% per cent of the population in the East African country. Most Kenyans are adept at using mobile money for daily transactions. Betwinner recognizes this and they have integrated one of the most popular mobile money operators, Safaricom Mpesa, on their platform.
Therefore, Kenya customers of Betwinner can get their winnings from their betting account via Safaricom Mpesa. The minimum withdrawal on Betwinner Kenya is KES 225. Listed below are some further facts you should consider about the Betwinner withdrawal procedure in Kenya.
- Mpesa: 225 KES Max. KES 140,000 Daily limit – Up to 15 minutes – No Service charges
How to withdraw money from Betwinner using Mpesa
Looking for information on how to withdraw money from Betwinner Kenya, here are the simple steps you have to follow:
- Login to your account
- Click on the ‘Withdraw’ button
- Then select Mpesa
- Fill in the amount you wish to withdraw (The minimum amount is KES 225)
- A code will be sent to your mobile phone
- Enter the code on the website and confirm
- You will be notified after successful completion of the withdrawal
Betwinner withdrawal methods for users from Nigeria 🇳🇬
Betwinner has a number of withdrawal methods and this effectively offers their customers a wide range of options to use when they want to get their winnings out of their betting accounts. To put it simply, there is a withdrawal method for everyone, irrespective of their preferences. The betwinner withdrawal methods are some of the most effective means of getting winnings out of a betting account in Nigeria.
Methods for withdrawing funds from Betwinner from Nigeria range from bank transfer, mobile payment, online banking to cash payment. We are particularly happy with the plethora of banks available for bank transfers. This ensures that the withdrawal needs of customers are well catered to. The minimum withdrawal on Betwinner is ₦550. Below is the information on limits, processing time and fees of the different withdrawal methods:
- 21 banks listed including EcoBank, Zenith Bank, GT Bank, UBA, Polaris Bank and Unionbank
- Bank transfer: Min. ₦550 Max. No limit Stated – Up to 7 days, depending on the withdrawal methods – No Service charges
- Opay: ₦550 Max. ₦500,000 – Instant – No Service charges
- Interswitch: ₦550 Max. No limit Stated – Up to 7 days, depending on the withdrawal methods – No Service charges
- Cash: ₦550 Max. Unstated – Up to 7 days, depending on the withdrawal methods – No Service charges
How to withdraw money from Betwinner using Bank Transfer
- Sign in to your Betwinner account with your login details
- Click on ‘My Account’ on the top right of the homepage
- Then look to the left pane on the homepage and tap on ‘Withdraw Funds’
- A page with the different withdrawal options will be displayed
- Then proceed to select your choice of Bank
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Fill in your bank details and click on the ‘Confirm’ button
- A shortcode is then sent to your phone
- Input the code in the space provided and enter
Betwinner withdrawal policy
To carry out a withdrawal on Betwinner in Nigeria, there are some requirements customers are expected to fulfil before they can initiate and complete a withdrawal successfully. Withdrawals are processed 24 hours a day and it could take up to 7 days depending on the choice of withdrawal. A customer’s account must be verified before a withdrawal can take place and the betwinner security service is entitled to decline a withdrawal should the deposit or withdrawal amount be inconsistent with the bet placed.
Also, Betwinner does not support the transfer of funds from one payment system to another and depositing of funds and withdrawing without placing a bet. If an account holder does not abide by the Terms and Conditions set by Betwinner, the company reserves the right to decline such withdrawal.
Withdraw money from your betwinner account from Tanzania 🇹🇿
As betwinner is not currently available in Tanzania, we urge you have a look at other withdrawal methods available on other bookmakers in Tanzania. To this end, we can recommend that you check out how to deposit to betway via mpesa.
Making betwinner deposits from Uganda 🇺🇬
Unfortunately, like in Tanzania, Betwinner is not yet available to customers from Uganda. However, that should not stop you from checking out other withdrawal options available to you for sports betting in Uganda. We can refer you to read up on how to deposit money in betting sites in Africa.