Mozzart bet is an international betting company with Serbian roots. In Africa, Mozzartbet has established its operations in Kenya and Nigeria. The bookmaker has ensured that it provides local betting customers with convenient payment methods on its platform. This allows customers to deposit and withdraw money from their betting accounts easily when they sign up with the bookmaker. In this article, we explore the different deposit methods available to Mozzartbet customers in Kenya and Nigeria.
|Mozzartbet deposit methods
|Mozzart deposit Kenya 🇰🇪
|Mozzartbet deposit Nigeria 🇳🇬
Mozzartbet Kenya offers two deposit options for customers. The first is the highly popular Mpesa mobile money service. This is the most popular deposit method for betting in Kenya. Mozzart deposits via Mpesa are instant and done in local currency. The mozzartbet paybill number is used to make deposits into your Mozzart betting account.
Mozzartbet Kenya customers can also deposit to their betting accounts using the direct deposit method at betting shops. It involves going to the designated Mozzart betting shop and handing over cash so that it is credited to your betting account. This deposit method is also instant and there are no transaction charges.
- Mpesa – min. 20 – max. – KES 150k – Immediate – Charges apply
- Shop deposit – min. 20 – max. – KES 150k – immediate – No charges
The mozzartbet minimum deposit is KES 20 for both deposit methods available.
Deposit to Mozzartbet via Mpesa
We describe how to deposit to Mozzartbet using the mozzart paybill number:
- Go to Mpesa menu and select ‘Lipa na Mpesa’
- Select ‘Paybill’
- Enter mozzartbet paybill 290059 as the Business Number
- Enter ‘Mozzartbet’ as the Account Number
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Enter your Mpesa PIN and press OK
- You will receive an SMS notification of the transaction
The money is reflected immediately in your Mozzartbet account. The Mpzzartbet paybill number is usually displayed prominently on the bookmaker’s website.
You can also initiate Mpesa deposit directly from the Mozzartbet website. Just go to deposits and select Mpesa as your payment method. You will be redirected to enter the amount and Mpesa PIN to complete the transaction.
Mozzartbet Kenya has only two deposit options available but they are still able to take care of many betting customers. This is due to the widespread use of Mpesa mobile money service as a payment method for betting and other transactions. Many betting customers in Kenya have an Mpesa wallet.
The option of making direct deposits at Mozzartbet betting shops is also good as long as you can easily access one. However, most of these betting shops are in the capital. People in other parts of the country may not have a Mozzartbet betting shop near them. Overall, Mozzartbet customers should feel sufficiently covered even though more deposit options would be welcome. For more international betting sites that accept Mpesa, check our Mpesa paybill bookie page.
Mozzartbet Nigeria customers will be very happy at the many options available for making deposits into their accounts. This has ensured that can choose whichever method they feel suits their needs without feeling restricted by the options.
- Debit/credit cards – Visa, Mastercard, Verve
- Bank deposits – Zenith, Kuda, GT Bank, UBA
- USSD – GT bank, UBA, Sterling
- Online payment systems – Paystack, Quickteller, Interswitch
- QR deposits
All these deposit methods allow for instant deposits into your Mozzartbet Nigeria betting account. The Mozzartbet minimum deposit is 100 NGN and the maximum deposit is 250,000 NGN per transaction.
Deposit to Mozzartbet using Quickteller
Follow these steps to fund your Mozzartbet Nigeria account using Quickteller:
- Log into your Mozzartbet Nigeria account and go to Deposit
- Select Quickteller as your payment method. You will be redirected to the Quickteller page
- Enter your Mozzartbet user ID and the amount to deposit
- Choose eCash option for payment
- Enter your Quickteller account details
- Click ‘Pay’ to complete the transaction
- Your Mozzartbet account will be credited immediately
There may be transaction charges when using Quickteller and it depends on the amount deposited.
Deposit to Mozzartbet using USSD
Here is how to deposit to Mozartbet using USSD method:
- Log into your Mozzartbet account and go to Deposit
- Select USSD as your deposit option
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- You will be redirected to another page to select your Bank
- After confirming your bank, you will be given a code
- Dial the code as provided to complete the transaction
- The amount will be credited to your Mozzartbet account immediately
The bank options available for USSD payment on Mozzartbet are; GT Bank, UBA, and Sterling Bank.
With so many deposit options to choose from, Mozzartbet Nigeria has excelled in this area of payment methods. What’s more, they have ensured that the most popular payment methods for betting in Nigeria are listed for customers to choose from. As a betting customer in Nigeria, you should be able to find at least one deposit option to suit your needs.
The payment methods listed are all reliable, secure, and allow for instant deposits into your betting account. Payment methods like debit/credit cards and bank deposits allow for depositing large amounts of money at once. The USSD option is available for the most popular banks where many betting customers have bank accounts.
We hope this helps you figure out, whether Mozzartbet is a good bookie for you. If you want to find more payment options betting sites africa offer, we recommend browsing further through our content. If you want to find out more about the Mozzartbet withdrawal options, we have already got you covered.