Betking has carved a niche for itself in the online gambling sector in Nigeria and they are already expanding their services to other parts of Africa. Recently, they have embarked on a rebranding campaign, redefining their services to customers. One of the areas where they have improved on their services is payment methods. If you do not have a registered account yet, you can learn everything about the Betking deposit methods and conditions here.
We are going to take a look at the current Betking withdrawal methods and how withdrawing money works. We are also going to highlight the various limits such as Betking withdrawal limit and the minimum withdrawal limit. However, before we proceed we urge you to also consider taking a look at other betting sites in Africa, where you will find all the information regarding the different payment methods available on the continent. By comparing the payment method offers and conditions at other bookmakers, you can make an informed decision, which bookie you want to trust with your money.
Withdrawal rules and verification process
Withdrawing money from Betking is an easy process. You can initiate, complete and have your funds lodged in your personal Bank account in a matter of minutes. Betking offers withdrawal through Bank transfers alone at the moment. Thus, if you have a valid Nigerian Bank account, getting your winnings will be a walk in the park. Keep in mind, however, that you need to undergo a Know Your Customer (KYC) verification process before your first withdrawal request. You can do that right after registering your account. The sooner you verify the account, the easier your first withdrawal will work.
The verification process is in line with the regulations of the countries anti-graft agency, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). Customers with winnings above ₦300,000 are required by law to provide a valid means of identification. This also applies for all subsequent withdrawals after the first KYC verification.
Bank Withdrawal on Betking
We have established that withdrawals from a Betking account are done via Bank transfers. Usually, withdrawals via Bank transfers are free, but on Betking, fees may apply at times.
The bank withdrawal process on Betking is elementary. Even a newbie will find their way around the withdrawal process effortlessly. Nevertheless, we are still going to show you how to withdraw money from betking. The minimum withdrawal amount is ₦ 1000, while the maximum withdrawal is ₦ 40,000,000.
- Bank Withdrawal: min. ₦ 1000 max. ₦ 40,000,000 – Up to 24 hours (depending on Bank) – No Service charges
How to withdraw from Betking using Bank Withdrawal
- Log on to Betking with your Username and password
- Under the User area menu, on the left side of the website, click ‘My Account’
- Click on ‘Withdrawal’
- Enter your 10-digit bank account number
- Click on the drop-down arrow
- Select your Bank name
- Input the amount you want to withdraw
- Click on ‘Accept’ to complete the transaction
With the process described above, withdrawing funds from your betking account should not pose any challenge. If you follow the steps as outlined, your money will get to your account sooner rather than later.
Know Your Customer (KYC) Validation on Betking
As stated earlier, customers by law are required to carry out a mandatory identity verification called ‘Know your customer’ validation. it is a very simple process and it entails providing a valid and acceptable means of identification before winnings especially from ₦ 3000,000 to be paid out.
Any of the user’s international passport, Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card or a Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) document if you have a registered business will suffice. Irrespective of the document you possess or choose to use for the verification process, the document must contain your photograph and legibly display your official name and date of expiry. If there are other relevant information on the back of the document, it should be scanned and sent it as well.
How to validate identity
- Log into your betking account.
- Click on the validate link.
- Upload your ID document (Include a picture of the back, if there are relevant information there).
- Then, click on submit.
- The support team will review the details of the customer and revert within a few hours once the details have been updated.
Betking withdrawal rules
Betking has a list of set rules governing deposits and withdrawals on their site. If you are Betking user, it imperative that you are familiar with these rules, so, you are not caught off guard. We have the rules below for you.
- Funds deposited in the account, as well as winnings not yet credited, does not attract any interest.
- Withdrawals will be remitted to the account the user provides. Withdrawal may be subject to details of the account holder, matching the details of the account holder.
- Betking may delay the withdrawal of any fund if they have reason to believe the winning amount is incorrect to allow them to investigate.
- Withdrawal request for funds deposited with no history of bets placed will not be processed.
The bank withdrawal process on Betking is straightforward as far as you follow all the guidelines and withdrawal rules. The importance of a match between the Bank account holder and user details can not be overemphasized. Additionally, when you open your Betking account, it is advisable that you carry out the KYC verification process in readiness for future withdrawals. There is a retinue of other payment methods in Nigeria, and if you are looking for another bookmaker with a wide range of deposit methods, you can read more about that on our how to fund bet9ja account page.