Betmojo is a relatively new bookmaker in Nigeria, but they are already making a wave across the sports betting landscape in one of Africa’s biggest online gambling markets. This bookie has carved a niche for itself with various betting markets and options for punters who love to wager on football. They also offer smooth and widely used payment methods for their customers.
In this article, we are going to show you how to withdraw from Betmojo, using the various betmojo withdrawal methods. But before we go on, we recommend that you read our page on betmojo deposit. There, you will find the different range of payment options available to customers.
Withdrawal on Betmojo is straightforward and very easy to complete. You only need a functional bank account associated with your betmojo account to initiate and complete a withdrawal.
Bank Withdrawal on Betmojo
Like most of the other betting sites operating in Nigeria, Betmojo offers a singular method of getting winnings out of their account via Bank withdrawal. Bank withdrawal is popular in Nigeria and users can withdraw funds without breaking a sweat. Additionally, there are no fees associated with using this service.
The bank withdrawal process on Betmojo is pretty much plain sailing and self-explanatory. Nevertheless, we are still going to show you how the betmojo withdrawal works. The minimum withdrawal amount is ₦ 500, while the maximum withdrawal is ₦ 2,000,000.
- Bank Withdrawal: min. ₦ 500 max. ₦ 2,000,000 – Instant – No Service charges
How to withdraw on Betmojo using Bank Withdrawal
- Login in to your betting account
- Click on the payment icon on the top right of the Betmojo website
- The transactions page will be displayed
- Select the ‘Withdraw’ option on the left of the page
- The withdrawal form will be displayed
- Select your Bank
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Click on the ‘Validate’ button to complete the process
- You will be notified when the fund is lodged in your bank account
As you would have seen, making withdrawals from your betmojo account is not stressful and it is straight to the point, as long as you follow the process we have highlighted above.
Transaction Limits and Rules
Every bookmaker has rules relating to deposit and withdrawal on their platforms, and Betmojo is no different. Players who have a betting account with betmojo should be aware of these rules, so as to have a smooth betting experience on betmojo. We have done the heavy lifting by listing these rules below:
- Deposits cannot be withdrawn
- The minimum deposit amount is ₦100 (Hundred Naira only)
- The minimum stake (Bet amount) is ₦10 (Ten Naira)
- Maximum bet amount: The maximum betting amount for a single or multi bet is ₦100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Naira)
- The maximum potential win (excluding bonus) on any multi-match ticket is ₦13,500,000 (Thirteen Million, Five hundred Thousand)
- Minimum withdrawal is ₦500
- Maximum withdrawal per day is ₦500,000 (Five Hundred thousand) unless otherwise stated
- The maximum withdrawal amount is ₦200,000,000
If you are looking for other deposit methods that work for you, within your geographical location, we reckon you should read our extensive guide on how to deposit money in betting sites in Africa. There, you will find what suits your needs and so much more.
Betmojo has a set of rules governing financial transactions. In order not to run foul of any of these laws, we have dug deep to keep you abreast of all that you need to know regarding the finance rules of Betmojo. Read on to find the rules listed below.
- By making deposits into your account, you have directed the bookmaker to hold your deposits along with any winnings, for the sole and specific purpose of using them to place bets.
- If funds were credited to the customer’s account in error, it is the responsibility of the customer to inform the company without hesitation
- withdrawal payments can only be made to bank accounts in the name of and to the registered Betmojo account holder, as payment to third parties are not permitted
- Betmojo reserves the right to verify the validity of any bets, wagers or winnings as a precondition to paying out any wins or authorizing payment
- Before a withdrawal request is processed, your bet will be reviewed for any illegal activity. Should the bookmaker discover any prohibited activity, they reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and /or confiscate winnings that are associated with the prohibited activity
Although there is primarily a sole withdrawal method on Betmojo, customers can withdraw their winnings from their betting accounts without any hassle. The process is so simplified that you only have to choose your bank account and fill in the amount you wish to withdraw. If the process is duly followed, your funds should be lodged in your personal bank account within minutes.
However, it is important that your bank account is registered with the bookmaker, so you don’t encounter any form of trouble when trying to get your funds out. If you are looking for a bookmaker with a wide range of deposit methods, you can read more about that on our 22bet how to deposit page.