Given the uncertainties involved in sports betting, 22bet’s Bet Slip sale offer is giving you the opportunity to settle your bet early and prevent a total loss of your funds.
In case you are not willing to wait for your game to reach a natural conclusion, 22bet allows you to sell your ticket back to the company in part or in full. This way, an entire loss of your wager or potential winning is averted.
How to sell your bet on 22bet
- Log in or sign up to 22bet
- Make a deposit into your account. You can follow our guide on how to deposit money in 22bet
- Place real money bet on any game of your choice
- Go to My Account – ‘’Bet History” or in the “My Bets” tab on the bet slip.
- Select full or partial sale
- If you want partial sale, choose the part of your stake you want returned to your account.
- Tap the “sell” button to confirm
With the bet slip sale offer, you either choose to wait out an entire game or tap out when you have the feeling things might not go as anticipated.
If you’re choosing partial sale, the remaining part of your wager will be on your bet slip and will be taken into account when your selection ends. In case you sell in full, you will be forfeiting your potential winning should the bet come through. Meanwhile, you can use 22bet paybill number to deposit before placing your bet.
Terms and Conditions
- Single, accumulator bets and system bets are eligible
- You cannot sell a bet slip if the game is already settled or the bet has been sold
- The price offered to you for the sale of your bet slip can change
- The minimum and maximum amounts you can get back into your account are determined on a case-by- case basis, dependent on the specific bet placed
- The price of selling the bet slip is at the discretion of 22bet and it is not up for negotiation
- You can choose the “Auto sell” function. In this case, you will indicate the amount that you would like to sell the bet slip for. The price will then be adjusted in accordance with the odds and sold automatically when it reaches the desired amount.
Sports betting is a risky exploit filled with many uncertainties. After thoroughly creating your single or multibet slip and wagering your funds, your potential winning might vanish when you least expect.
22bet Bet Slip Sale offer puts you in the driver’s seat allowing you scoop your funds before a game ruins your ticket. If you choose to utilize this feature, you can follow our description on how to withdraw from 22bet